What is Swiss lump-sum taxation?
qualify, Switzerland enable you to pay only a fixed sum of taxes
every year, unrelated to what you really earn or own. In most
cantons, you even don't need to fill out a proper tax return. Read
Who can benefit from lump-sum taxation?
To qualify, you need to be
a Swiss resident and not to have economic
activities within Switzerland.
- Have a EU
passport (Click if you do not)
- No to work within Switzerland
- Have an annual income of over 50,000 CHF
- Live in Switzerland for at least 180 days (some exceptions possible if in good faith)
- Not sure if you qualify ? Contact us
|What benefits does a Swiss residence permit give you?|
- You can live in Switzerland with your spouse, financially dependent
descendants and ascendants (children, parents,
grand-parents, nephews, niece, great-grand-children, etc...)
- Take advantage of Swiss
lump sum taxation
- Buy Swiss real estate without restrictions
- Move within Switzerland without restrictions
- Immediately a special CE permit valid for 5 years!
- Enjoy one of the highest quality of life in the world
- Be located only an hour from London, Paris or Milan
|What services does your company offer?|
Our company offers you a one-stop solution for your retirement in Switzerland. We make the whole process hassle-free - just tell us what you need and we'll get it.
- Application for residence permits to the
municipal, cantonal and federal authorities
- Negotation of a Swiss lump sum taxation agreement
- Help with selecting the area that best matches your needs
- Home search (buying and renting, both houses and appartments)
- Assistance in import your personal items, works of art, cars, pets or wine cellar
- We can set up all Swiss insurances
(medical, house, car, etc...)
- Personnalized assistance for electricity, telephone, Internet
access, a satellite dish, etc...
Micheloud & Co.?|
The Micheloud family has been helping their clients move to Switzerland for over 35 years. We work on the basis of fixed fees payable according to the progress made. These fees are reasonable and only depend on the work to be done, not on how wealthy you are. (More about us ...).
Don't hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.
There are many reasons to retire in Switzerland: