|How can I send you a cheque?|
Home > Swiss bank accounts > FAQ > Before you order > Our services > How can I send you a cheque?
Here is how you can pay us by cheque:
- We only accept cashier's cheques -
no personal cheques.
- You can write your cheque in any convertible currency equivalent to the account set-up fee and courier charges if
- Your application will be processed only when your
cheque has fully cleared . This can take several weeks. (To avoid this delay, use Western
- Mail your cheque to:
- Micheloud & Co.
- Billing Department
- Grand-Chene 8
- CH-1003 Lausanne
- Don't forget to indicate your name and your
transaction number when sending us a cheque
- Send the exact amount owed to Micheloud & Cie. If you
want to include your initial deposit, make two different cheques. If your
cheque is larger that what you owe us, we will have to return it to